Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can i get a printable sheet of Family Guy theme song for my clarinet?

if you're lookin for lyrics try www.elyrics.net


but if your looking for sheet music maybe www.4shared.com, in this site, pdf's are kept with the file extension .pdf usuallyWhere can i get a printable sheet of Family Guy theme song for my clarinet?
What a cool idea. I play the clarinet also! Good luck. If you find anything, will you please send it to me? Click on my avitar to get to my profile page! Where can i get a printable sheet of Family Guy theme song for my clarinet?
Try this. I don't think it's free but it's all I could find. Hope it helps. :D
search for lyrics on google and maybe you will find it there,or u can go to www.lyrics.com and search it over there
go 2 www.lyricsmania.com


tht siite iz tha shyt. thtz wut i use all tha tyme.


itz mi fav.
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment