Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does anyone here like Phantom of The Opera and know if there is any sheet music for a clarinet from the movie?

I love it!


It's a true masterpiece.


i love the songs the drama in the movie. i love the part when the phantom takes Christine to his lair while they go they sing ';the phantom the opera'; i love that song. i also like the part when Christine and Raoul sing the song ';all i ask of you'; it was very romantic i love that song. but i felt so sad for the phantom that i cried while watching the last part when Christine gives back the phantoms ring Does anyone here like Phantom of The Opera and know if there is any sheet music for a clarinet from the movie?
I am a big fan of phantom of the opera. I found this, you can buy this book online if you want. it includes


All I Ask Of You


Angel Of Music


Masquerade


The Music Of The Night


The Phantom Of The Opera


The Point Of No Return


Prima Donna


Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again


Think Of Me





http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/pages.html鈥?/a>





here are little preview: think of me


http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_鈥?/a>





music of the night:


http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_鈥?/a>





so yeah, this is all I could find. If you get them have fun! :) Does anyone here like Phantom of The Opera and know if there is any sheet music for a clarinet from the movie?
I have a few for clarinet, few more for alto and the whole lot for piano. For wind, it's easier to find in andrew lloyd webber books. They aren't hard arrangements but come with CD backing. If you like, and if I can get my scanner working, I have the main theme for clarinet, angel of music all I ask of you for anything and the rest in C that I can scan and email...
I am watching the movie for the third time this evening as I write.


You need to get in touch with a music store to find sheets.


Phantom is da bomb.


Gerard is mine, by the way, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment