Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is there any sheet music(perferably anime but doesn't have to) for just a trio Bb Clarinet, Oboe, and Violin?

Or any suggestions? Doesn't have to be free.Is there any sheet music(perferably anime but doesn't have to) for just a trio Bb Clarinet, Oboe, and Violin?
I'll answer the anime part since I'm a fellow otaku, usually anime sheet music are transcribed by people just like you and me, so the chances are, they'll only do a piano version, because it's in concert key, so it's much easier. I would say that if you know how, translate it from piano to the intruments that you want, and if you don't know how, then just google, but since your intrumental combination is rather weird, you might have a hard time finding the music, but if you try, I'm sure you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment