Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need pirates of the carribean sheet music for clarinet!!!??? plz?

I could also use some Lion King and other DISNEY sheet music for FLUTE and CLARINET!!!I need pirates of the carribean sheet music for clarinet!!!??? plz?
Try http://www.sheetmusicfox.com


They have a great variety of free sheet music, and a very powerful sheet music search engine.I need pirates of the carribean sheet music for clarinet!!!??? plz?
oh heck yeah, we have a concert tonight and we're playin the POTC music! umm go to jwpepper.com for a full score, or musicnotes.com for solos/duets. musicnotes has all kinds of stuff, just do a search for it.


clarinets rock. =]
You can take sheet music for another instrument and just play the very top notes (the melody) on the clarinet.





But then again, I don't play the clarinet, so not sure if that will work well, but I think you'll be okay.





A website you could try would be: www.pianothemes.com





Anyway, which song is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment