Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where to find fantasy-type sheet music for clarinet?

I need a solo for clarinet to play for music festivals. I don't live anywhere where there would be a music store or anything. But I really want a piece that sounds like it could be in Lord of the Rings or even some anime series. I can't use actual songs from movies, but I like those genres. I am willing to try difficult pieces. Any recomendations?Where to find fantasy-type sheet music for clarinet?
I'm not really familiar with this website, but it looks reputable, and carries a great variety of clarinet sheet music.Where to find fantasy-type sheet music for clarinet?
I know a guy at a university that i can give you his e-mail.


but i don't want to post it here.you can contact me by e-mail and i will give it to you directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment