Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I find clarinet sheet music, rock, pop, movie soundtracks etc?

I'm looking for sites where I can download for free or buy sheet music. I mostly need trios, quartets, quintets and ensembles for clarinet. Other instruments added, such as guitar, piano, violin, can also be in there, it doesn't matter. But the important thing is that I need to get my clarinet students inspired and excited about their choice of instrument. Does anyone know where I can get hold of scores for modern pop songs that have been arranged for clarinet on beginner to intermediate level? Even rock and alternative arrangements will do.





If there are any clarinet teachers or enthusiasts out there I would so appreciate your help and advice.Where can I find clarinet sheet music, rock, pop, movie soundtracks etc?
Ensemble pieces are a little harder to find than solos, typically... You may have to do your own arrangements if you've got your heart set on pieces for three or more clarinets. Also, check at local music stores-- they usually have books of pop music and film scores arranged for any and all solo instruments. Most music stores also have the option to order online, so you can look at their stock and purchase things from there, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment