Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I fined sheet music for Zelda for clarinet and paino?

Me and my friend want to enter our talentshow and play Legend of Zelda but we can't fined sheet music for it.


p.s. we tried the internet....Where can I fined sheet music for Zelda for clarinet and paino?
You'll have to buy it, or use BitTorrent to get it.





This is the only link I found to where you can purchase it: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps%26amp;field-keywords=zelda+soundtrack%26amp;x=10%26amp;y=22





He is right, it sounds better on an Ocarina. You can grab a high-quality one on zeldasocarina.com





Please rate. :)Where can I fined sheet music for Zelda for clarinet and paino?
zelda sounds great on clarinet and piano... but better on ocarina

No comments:

Post a Comment