Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I find free sheet music for flight of the bumblebee for clarinet?

I found it on 8notes but I have to subscribe to get the clarinet part. I want to get it for clarinet so that I don't have to subscribe for something that I'm getting once.Where can I find free sheet music for flight of the bumblebee for clarinet?
I found a copy for piano at http://www.free-scores.com/download-shee鈥?/a>





Email me privately if you want it transposed to another key. For example, if you want to do the melody on clarinet, and have the piano play the accompaniment, I will need to either transpose it up a step for you, or (if you like the key of C), transpose it down a step for the piano - If I don't do one of those thing, you can't play it with a piano accompaniment. Email me privately if you want that done - it will only take a second for me to do it.Where can I find free sheet music for flight of the bumblebee for clarinet?
sheetmustic.net
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment