Sunday, March 7, 2010

Im bored and want some sheet music for my Clarinet?

I don't have many books to use when playing my clarinet, I would like some one to tell me where online I could get free Sheet music for free, so I don't have t pay for new books.





Preferably disney songs.Im bored and want some sheet music for my Clarinet?
All the Disney songs are covered by the copyright laws





so you CAN';T download any of their stuff legally, without paying for it.





or ANYONE'S stuff that is covered by the copyright laws


they DO cover sheet musicIm bored and want some sheet music for my Clarinet?
why do you need sheets to play?,, you can hear it in your head? then bleed it out your fingers!!,, practice, experiment,, take a chance on yourself for a moment,, every melody you ever heard is at your finger tips,, take a chance,, fly! fall get up and do it some more,,,,,,,,,,,, music is not something you look at,, its something you hear
http://www.scribd.com/





sometimes you can find sheet music there, just search for a song you like. It might take a while, theres a lot on the site.





Best wishes (:
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment