Sunday, March 7, 2010

Does anyone know were I can get twilight sheet music for the clarinet?

I want to learn how to play twilight songs on my clarinet. Could anyone give me some sights or links to buy it. Thanks in advance!!!Does anyone know were I can get twilight sheet music for the clarinet?
amazon, but you just asked this...Does anyone know were I can get twilight sheet music for the clarinet?
You could buy piano sheet music and play it as if it were clarinet sheet music. The basic melody will still be the same. However, when I think of Twilight music, the only ones I can think of are those movie soundtrack pop/ rock ones, which don't sound that good on clarinet.





Or you could play by ear. Good practice.
definitely the wrong category.
i have no clue sorry x
http://msxml.excite.com/excite/ws/result鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment