Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can Someone Get Me the Coronation Street Theme Song Sheet Music for B flat Clarinet?

I have been looking around but I can't seem to find it. A link would be great. I'm looking forward to playing this.Can Someone Get Me the Coronation Street Theme Song Sheet Music for B flat Clarinet?
Yes, I made one for you from a midi file.





Basically, I imported it into garageband, singled out the clarinet part, transposed it into Bb, and saved it as sheet music...


I hope this is what you wanted, tell me if you need it redone!





I uploaded it to here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dmttr34lj3t





Sorry I took so long (I was making the midi, etc.)Can Someone Get Me the Coronation Street Theme Song Sheet Music for B flat Clarinet?
The person above has the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment